Click on the links below to open our current downloadable documents, more coming soon.
- User Manual v2.2 - Universal
- Manual - 2017+ Ford Mustang Compatibility
- User Manual v1.5 - 2011-2014 Ford Mustang
- User Manual v1.3 - 2015-2017 Ford Mustang
- User Manual v1.0 - 2013+ Ford Focus ST
- User Manual v1.2 - 1999-2004 Porsche
- User Manual v1.2 - 2005+ Porsche
- User Manual v1.2 - 1997-2004 Chevrolet Corvette
- User Manual v1.6 - 2005-2007 Chevrolet Corvette
- User Manual v1.7 - 2008-2013 Chevrolet Corvette
- User Manual v1.7 - 2010-2015 Chevrolet Camaro
- User Manual v1.4 - 2007-2014 Subaru Impreza WRX (STi)
- User Manual v1.0 - 2015+ Subaru Impreza WRX (STi)
- User Manual v1.1 - 2006+ Honda S2000
- User Manual v1.1 - 2006-2011 Honda Civic Si
- User Manual v1.1 - 2003-2008 Nissan 350z
- User Manual v1.0 - 2005-2014 Mazda MX-5
- User Manual v1.0 - 2008-2010 Dodge Viper
- User Manual v1.1 - 2013+ Dodge Viper
- User Manual v1.0 - Lotus
If your vehicle is not listed, please contact us for more information.
- What is the heel-and-toe driving technique?
Heel-and-toe is a technique used mostly in performance driving, although some drivers use it on the road in everyday conditions. It involves operating the throttle and brake pedals simultaneously with the right foot, while facilitating normal activation of the clutch with the left foot. It is used when braking and downshifting simultaneously and allows the driver to blip (open) the throttle to raise the engine speed and smoothly engage the lower gear.
- Is the AUTO-BLiP compatible with the 2017 Ford GT350?
Yes, please click above document named "2017+ Ford Mustand Compatibility" for more details.
Copyright © Tractive Technology, LLC - All Rights Reserved
Web Hosting and Design by InMotion Hosting